The International Whitsun Conference 2017 will take place from Friday, June 2 to Tuesday June 6, 2017, 1931 Congrescentrum ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands. At this time you can only register for the whole conference.
Depending on the number of seats available on 1 May, day tickets will be sold. These day tickets cost € 120.00 (€ 100.00 conference, € 20.00 lunch and dinner).
The registration is as follows:
• At the bottom of this page, click on the button “New registrations Adults from 25 years” or “New registration for young people from 14 to 25 years”.
• You are landing on the registration page. Click on “Register”
• You are first asked to complete your personal details.
• The field “Registration code” will only be filled out if you have received a code from us.
• If you are willing to be a volunteer, you can specify this in “role”.
• We also will be asking you various practical questions which are important for us as organizers.
• Then you can compile your personal program.
• You click on the morning lectures you would like to attend on Saturday, Sunday or Monday and on which workshops you would like to participate on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The remaining program items are for each of the same, e.g. The evening lectures, or they may be written down on the spot, e.g the bazaar.
O The workshops, which take place on three consecutive days with the same participants, are progressing. If you want to participate in another workgroup, tick the last option “No three-day workshop”
Then fill out which workshop you would like to participate in on which day.
O You can also specify in this system that you do not want to participate in any morning session / workshop on that day. You then click on “I do not take part in any morning lectures / workshop”.
• You can also tick whether you want to make music in one of the Acts of Consecration of Man.
• As a next point you can now get the entrance ticket for the conference and make a donation.
• On the next page, you can book extras such as a room in one of the conference hotels or a place for a camper or caravan.
• If you click “Next” at the bottom of the page, you will be directed to payment.
• Your registration will be completed after successful completion and payment. You will receive a registration confirmation with a personal link, which will give you access to your registration form. Keep this e-mail carefully with this personal link.
– You register personally.
Example: You want to attend the conference with 2 persons. The first person who registers is the main booker. This person must also book the hotel room for two if required, during the registration process. Once the payment has been received, the main booker receives a message that a second person can be registered. This person then fills out his/her data and then pays his/her attendance fee as well.
– It may be that workshops will be added or dropped in the next few weeks (if the registration is too little). Of course, we will inform you of this.
– You can change your program selection up to 2 weeks before the start of the conference by logging back in with your personal link. Then you can change the selection.
Ensure that you have the following information at hand when you log in:
• Personal data of all persons you wish to register
• EC card / credit card